BR 1-07: Jojo's Story

It's dark again. So it's evening. It's the third evening. No, I'm wrong. It's the forth evening. It's ... Tuesday...Wednesday...Thursday. Yes, it's Thursday. Why do count the days? Why do I say it's Thursday? There aren't any more days. There's just time. Time when it's dark, and time when it's night.(p.1)

So I read "Jojo's story" published from Canbridge English Readers. This time, It's not Oxford. Well, I actually no choice but to read this book because it was a homework. So, this story is about a boy who's village and families were burned because of war. He was saved by an English photographer Chris. I really don't know the story that well, but all I got from reading the first part was kind of boring. It's a sad part, so It shouldn't funny, but it was just Jojo saying "My families and village are gone". I want to understand this story more.


Moses. A(2000) "Jojo's Story"  Canbridge English Readers.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 1-02: Storm Castle

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"