BR 1-06: "What was it like?"

"I can't wait to take these closes off," and Biff. "I hate wearing this dress." Suddenly the magic key began to glow. The magic took the children off on another adventure. It took them back to a street in London.
I've read "What was it like?" published from Oxford Reading Tree. Remember I said I might read different type of book this time? I guess that was a lie because, here I am reading the same type of book again. I promise I'll read different type of book next time.(If I remember to do that, though) So the story is simple, the children are practicing for a play related to the World War II. They don't know how they should act because they have never been in it. Then they go to that year that the war was happening. They learn what it feels like to be in that time and place.


Hunt. R(2001) "What was it like?" Oxford Reading Tree.

コメント

  1. We haven't experienced any wars but the games of that.
    It's amusing, isn't it?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"

BR 1-02: Storm Castle