BR 1-03: "Rescue!"

At last they came to a fort high up on a cliff. It had thick walls and heavy doors. "That's where Lisa is," said Aisha. "But how will you get her out of there?" asked Biff. "I'll think of something," said Aisha. "But keep out of sight." (p.10)

I read "Rescue!" published from Oxford Reading Tree. So this story was about some kind of princess is trying to save her sister kidnapped by some random Arabian type of people (I don't actually know if they are Arabian people, I just thought they look like it.). This is very funny. So they get to the enemy's village, and say "I'll think of something"? Like really? No plan and going into the enemy's place. YOLO stile, man. But this book is for kids, and I shouldn't complain too much about it.



Hunt.R(2001) "Rescue!". Oxford Reading Tree.



コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"

BR 1-02: Storm Castle