"The north fence"

YOU are a ranch hand in the wild Canadian West. It's a peaceful life, until a new visitor comes to the ranch...


Today I read "The north fence" published from Atama-ii Books. I'll say the story wasn't bad at all, but I don't like these "choose your own path and see what waits you". Because every path doesn't have good ending. You fell like you have chosen the best path you can take, but it turned out there is no good ending on that path. And you feel kinda stupid for choosing that path. Yes, I do like video games that you have many ways to complete, but it's just feel so sad and miserable if take the wrong path. But in all, I enjoyed reading this book then any other books I've read so far in this lessen.











Vocabulary

cub: a young bear.
handgun: a small gun which can be used with one hand.
ranch hand: a person who works at a ranch as an employee.





























Kannenberg, T.(2015). The North Fence. Florida, USA Tokyo, Japan: Atama-ii books

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 1-02: Storm Castle

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"