"Stone Soup", "The gingerberad Man"

"Stone Soup"




One upon a time, there was a village. It was a nice nice place to live except for one thing. People did not like to share. One day a visitor came to town. He asked the villager to share him some food. But everyone said no. Then the visitor suddenly started to make a stone soup for everyone.(pp.2-4)
I read the book "Stone Soup" published from Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers. Just by looking at the book, I realized that this book was for kids. I couldn't understand why everyone suddenly started to share food to the visitor, even know everyone in that village hated to share. That's all I thought about with that story.

Findly. V (2006). Stone Soup. New York, NY 10012





"The Gingerbread Man"






Once upon a time, an old woman baked a gingerbread man. But the naughty cookie jumped off the plate and dashed out the door. The old woman chased after him, but she couldn't catch him. He sang, "Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me. I'm the Gingerbread man!"


 I read the book "The Gingerbread Man" published from Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers. And I'm not going to repeat what I just said few sentence ago. I know I'm not allowed to say this, but I'll say it why would a gingerbread man suddenly start moving? no one knows why, but hey, It's just a fairy tale. Just take it in.


Findly. V (2006). Stone Soup. New York, NY 10012



コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 1-02: Storm Castle

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"