Biggest game event

Since I didn't write the post last week, you guys thought I have something more to write? Nope not at all. Just like always, I have nothing to write about. Because all I do is just stay home and play video games all day long. But I guess I have something to write. I'll talk about the event that happened last week in America, Los Angles. The event is called "E3" it is a huge video game event. In that event, many game company gathers and reveals new titles they are working on. So if you love video games, that place  is filled with dreams. One of the most hypest title that was announced for me was "Monster Hunter World". The reason is, it has been so long since the last "Monster Hunter" released for PS games. Capcom has been working with Nintendo for these few years and those that was released wasn't the best game at all. So if guys like video games and want to know more about the new titles, click here. "E3"

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 1-02: Storm Castle

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"