"Henry and Mudge and the Bedtime Thumps"

Henry is worried. He and his big dog, Mudge, are going to visit Henry's grandmother in the country. But Mudge has never slept outside before. Will he be okay?


Today I read a book "Henry and Mudge and the Bedtime Thumps" from Ready To Read level two.
To be really honest, I read some books in the past, but this book was the most childish book ever I have read. I think this book is for a kindergartner's bedtime story. And I bet it actually is. The quote part says about the night time, but the night time part is only like 5 pages long, and spoiler alert, mudge was doing just fine sleeping outside. Henry was the one who wasn't okay.
















Referance


Rylant, C.(1991). Henry and Mudge and the Bedtime Thumps. New York, NY 10020

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 2-05: The Clever Woman

BR 1-02: Storm Castle

BR 2-01: "Journey to Mars"